วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

**IS MY THAI GIRLFRIEND CHEATING**

Is my Thai girlfriend cheating?

recently I found out that my thai girlfriend has a thailovelinks account and I managed to get her login, when I logged in I was so angry about the fact she said she was single.
http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com/

“I want man from germany good heart and not lie me.I single and have no baby I live in village and never go with western man,I sad and lonely only want love 1”

when I ask her if she had any accounts anywhere or if she talk to men she say no many times, but after I told her I saw her account she still lied about it, but in the end when she realised she could not lie any more she said she just want to make friends thats all and to learn my culture even though most the men were swiss, german, canadian, austrailian, when I am from UK.
I said to her that I can no longer send her money if she is going to use it on dating sites so now she wants to finish with me. one other thing in march she said she was pregnant and she disapeared for a week telling me she was going to kill our baby in bkk, well i had the snip 2 years ago so cant be mine but just recently I saw an email with exactly the same date from a man who said his friends were in bkk and he said they were good man no wifes and they had her contact details that is the day she turned her phone off for a week and went to bkk and like I said when she came back she said she killed her baby as an excuse. what can I do, what would you do, I love this girl.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น