วันพุธที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Cheating Thai girls,True stories

TRUE STORY,THAI FORUM:So there i was standing in line if front of me were these 2 Thai gals. Both heavily top loaded(Fake but still looked nice). They had a grocery basket loaded and spilling over full of food, clothing,appliances etc. These 2 Thai delights were talking away in Thai back and forth. They did not know I was behind them at first.

Anyway both of these girls had 3 cell phones each. 1 in hand( Blackberry's) and 1 in each back pocket. The phones were ringing off the hook as we sat in line. I was going to move to a different line but thought this was interesting.

So I watched these girls swap phones back and forth like a good gun slinger. All the conversations were in English in every phone they answered and clearly they were talking to some poor unsuspecting sucker at the end. Man these gals were good. They lied through their teeth on every call. Lied where they were. Lied about who they were with and their plans. See they could not hide the convo as they had to speak in English to their so called BF's. They started every call with "Tee Rak" and ended every call with "Of course I LOVE you", or just "I Love you". It was hard to keep track of the calls but I was determined to be a nosy MF. Anyway I laughed loud enough where one turned around and she smiled and said "OMG, you heard all of that".....I laughed and said..."I am impressed" "You gals swapped that around very fast and never lost who you were talking too". They both got a bit embarrassed but laughed about it. As they were counting the money for the bill their phones were getting SMS's as I know the sound on a Blackberry being I have one. These 2 gals were good.

They paid their whopping bt9,867 tab at teller and slowly pushed the loaded cart away.

I could only laugh....There were 4 to 5 suckers at the end of each of those phones(if not more) probably thinking their LiL jewel is the buttercup of their dreams and will be "Home Soon"

AND ANOTHER ONE:
Goes on all the time here bud. A couple of years back, I took some bird back to my condo, a real looker she was
As I was in the shower she got a phone call off her Swiss or Swedish sponsor.
I came out of the shower and she was on my balcony. She raised her finger to her lips for me to be quiet

I went back inside, watched TV for the best part of an hour, when I thought , Fcuk This.

So I went out onto the balcony and shouted

"YOU COMING TO BED NOW ?"

All hell broke loose on the phone and she ran off crying

Oh well Mai Pen Rai

I wonder if he still sends the 20,000 baht a month

http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com/


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น