วันจันทร์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

IS SHE CHEATING

English lessons for my Thai Girlfriend… is she cheating me?
Hello guys! I hope that someone can help me please. My teerak asked me for help to pay her English lessons and I am a little confused. I was a newbie but I gone alone for 31 days to LOS. I love this country.

First of all I need to tell you how this story started. I was in Chiangmai on my last holidays. I spent there about 9 wonderful days.

I met my thai GF in a disco with other thai girl. At the first moment I thought she was an ordinary girl not a bar-girl, we spoke about one hour and we have good feelings between each other. My GF friend a very pretty girl act sometimes like a working girl, I mean in her way of speak and behaviour. Later we went to a bar called Spicy, I had read about this place in some thai mongering pages, I saw the ambience and knew perhaps smelt in the air that there were a lot of freelances. So I changed my mind and I thought that my future teerak was a freelance, I was a little tired and after 30 minutes I told her that I want to go to my hotel and that I would like that she come with me, she answered that she was with some friends and she wanted to stay more time there. We change our cell-phones numbers and I went to the hotel, after 45 minutes she appear at my hotel, she came to my room, at this moment I asked her how much money she was expecting to receive, she answered me that she want no money from me, I asked again talking to give her 1000-1500 baths, she answer again that she want no money from me and that she like me because I was very polite with her. After that I told her that I was very sorry but I had thought that she was a freelance, she told me again that she was not. She slept with me and we make love. After that she was the rest of the days with me.

Sometimes she went to her home to cook for her nephews she told me. I was not sure about she was completing sincere with me, but I remember these days as very very happy days. Unfortunately sometimes she made some language mistakes and she spoke about her ¡husband! I was scared about that idea, later she told was not married and that she really lives with her nephews (they are 22 and 15 years old). Who knows? She lied me about her job, first she told me that she work in BKK but was in Chiangmai by and later when the days past together we have some discussions because I was very “surprised” with so long vacations, and finally she told me that she doesn’t work in BKK and that she have no job at Chiangmai.

I didn’t care about it because I really like this lady, I feel well with her. Later I came back to my country and now a few days ago she wrote me telling me that she wants to study English to understand me better when I will go to LOS next spring to see her. I have looked at internet and I have found only an Academy on Chiangmai (of course there must be dozens) from the British Council that cost 5000 baths – 20 hours, it is an intensive course. I answered my teerak that I could hep her but I told her that I looked at internet and it was quiet expensive, and I recommended her that she should look for different schools and compare between good prices. During a few days I didn’t get any response… but later… surprise! She found only one school and it cost 5000 baths – 20 hours. I think this is not a good price of course, 5000 baths can be a monthly salary of many waiters in Chiangmai, and I have read that a English teacher earns about 250-350 baths per hour, so the prices that she told me could be good for private lessons or to a very good and intensive course not for beginners. On the other hand thai language lesson cost is some very famous academies 102-75 baths per hour, and it is well know that the prices for farangs in Thailand are usually the double than for thais.

Does somebody know witch can be the prices or fees per hour for thai students to learn English in an academy in BKK or in Chiangmai? Do you think that my lovely teerak is trying to cheating me?

Thanks to any help.

http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com

http://www.bargirl-spy.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น